8 week Telecourse
October 2nd, 2014
This is a great class for those who want to brush up on your skills, feel rusty or lack confidence. Also, if you are working toward your ICF Professional Coaching Credential, you will learn the core competencies and complete trainings toward that certification.
Advanced 5-Day Intensive
San Diego, CA
• Become Masterful with your Coaching Skills
• Gain in depth knowledge of the core competency skills for I.C.F. and C.C.E.’s Board Certified Coach certifications
• Prepare for both Organization’s Exams
• Participate in Power Practice Sessions and get extensive feedback
• Learn how to ask Life Changing Questions
• Discuss case studies and expand your ability to approach many coaching situations in a more effective way
• Learn Advanced skills on Relationship, Health, Life Balance, Spiritual and Corporate Coaching
This Training will be taught by our Director and Founder, Fern Gorin. The class is followed by five 2-hour telecourse sessions and private mentoring with your instructor. This 65-hour training can lead you to the A.C.C. and P.C.C. credentials through the I.C.F. as well as provide continuing education for your B.C.C. credential. This course also will meet your 10 hour mentoring requirement by the I.C.F.