Our Life Coaching
There are three types of Life Coach Training Programs that we offer:
Foundation Programs – Our most popular programs to become a Certified Coach!
International Coach Federation-ACTP Track – To become a Masterful Coach – 4 part program (optional)
Continuing Education – Advanced Courses, Niche Courses & Additional Offerings (optional)
If you have a Bachelors Degree or professional equivalent, you can take any course for your own personal or professional development.
INTERNATIONAL COACH FEDERATION-ACTP TRACK:
The International Coach Federation is an an international organization that sets standards in the coaching industry worldwide. You can receive the training hours you need for an ICF credential by attending any of the Foundation Programs; however it is highly recommended you complete the ACTP track. To earn an ICF credential using the ACTP Track, ICF mandates you to take the 4 classes below:
- A Foundation Program – Choose the Life Coach or Spiritual Coach Certification Program
- Advanced Practicum – Practice coaching and gain greater competency with the ICF Core Competencies
- Advanced Life Coach Certification – Become masterful with your coaching, prepare for the ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA) Exam, and learn Advanced Tools
- Mentoring – Meet the requirement to obtain any I.C.F credential by receiving mentoring from a P.C.C. or M.C.C. Level Coach.
The purpose of the ACTP is to:
– Become masterful with your coaching skills
– Give you the 10 hours of mentoring ICF requires for any credential
– Prepare you for the ICF exam- The Coach Knowledge Assessment
– Support you to complete the 100 hours of coaching experience needed for an ICF credential
– Provide individual coaching and consulting to ensure that you are launching and building a successful business
Advanced Programs – After taking a Foundation Program (Life Coach or Spiritual Coach), take any of the remaining 3 parts of the ACTP a la carte for your professional development.
Niche Courses – Starting in May 2018 with our Spiritual Coach Training specialty.
Additional Offerings currently are: Supervision, a Refresher Course, free Monthly Classes for Students and Alumni, and a Student and Alumni private Facebook community
Learn more about our Life Coach Taining Programs.
See Our Complete Course Schedule.