Global Privacy Statement
The following is the Global Privacy Statement of Life Purpose Institute, Inc. (LPI). By continuing to use the LPI website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
What Information is Collected
LPI collects and stores the following personal and technical data:
- Name, address, phone number, email and other data that you provide to us
- Financial information including but not limited to credit card information that you provide to us
- Areas of interest that you provide to us
- Name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- Internet address of the websites from which you linked directly to our site
- Client contact information
How information is collected:
Information is collected in a variety of ways, which include:
- The use of pixels, cookies, forms and fields
- Via phone, email text, chat features and fax
- Public forums and groups
- Display and native advertising or postal mailings
How Information Collected is Used
Information collected may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- Added to a database maintained by LPI to customize your experience
- Deliver information, surveys, requested products and/or services
- For statistical purposes
- To share with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
- To deliver assessment results via coach/client relationship
Links to Other Sites
LPI’s site and communications may contain links to other sites. LPI is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not affiliated with LPI. Inclusion of links to outside websites is not an endorsement of those outside websites or a guarantee that the information they contain is accurate.
Our websites, systems, apps and services use physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect information collected online including firewalls to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. The use of these security measures is not a guarantee that information supplied over the Internet will not be intercepted.
Third Party Policy
We are committed to keeping your contact information confidential. We do not sell, rent or lease contact information to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
Communications from LPI may include:
Communications from LPI may include, but are not be limited to the following:
- Site updates, company announcements, relevant services and content, programs and services, upcoming events, status of orders placed, and other relevant business purposes.
- Responses to your requests for information.
- Program evaluation and survey requests.
By using LPI’s website and services, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
LPI will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on LPI or the site, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of LPI and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of LPI, its affiliates and subsidiaries, its websites, or the public.
Choice/Opt-Out or Corrections/Updates
Users of our websites and services can opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners. If you no longer wish to receive any future communications or need to change or modify information previously provided, please email email@example.com or call 858-484-3400. You may also opt out of receiving email communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email from LPI.
Your data protection rights give you the right to:
- Erasure (LPI retains the right to maintain data as may be required by law)
- Restrict processing
- Object to processing
- Data portability
- Complain to a supervisory authority
- Withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may contact LPI at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-484-3400.
Change in Terms of Privacy
LPI reserves the right to alter its privacy policies at any time without notice. Any changes to the policy will be posted on their website.
This site is controlled and operated by LPI from its office within the United States, and the information contained in this policy is in accordance with the GDPR rulings.
Contacting Life Purpose Institute, Inc.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site and/or services, please contact the following:
Life Purpose Institute
12665 Sundance Avenue
San Diego, CA 92129