This class is great for those who want to:
- Brush up on your skill if you’re feeling rusty or lack confidence (if not certified, you’re still welcome to attend!)
- Complete 60 training hours needed for the first level of I.C.F.. Note: Our phone class is only approved for 52 hours of coach training.
- Learn the I.C.F. core competencies so you can pass the I.C.F. exam
- Work toward the Professional Coaching Credential for the I.C.F..
The Advance Practicum includes:
- Reviewing your Life Coach Training
- Learning the ICF core competencies
- Practicing continually & getting feedback
- Receiving 4 mentor hours from a Master Certified Coach
- Deepening your knowledge & expertise of coaching
Led by: Edie Perrera, M.C.C. and Fern Gorin, Director Life Purpose Institute
Edie Pereira Hubbert is a Master Certified Coach through the ICF and she served as an I.C.F. assessor. She has been a successful coach for over 20 years. Edie studied at 4 different coaching schools which gave her a broad knowledge of the coaching industry and a variety of coaching approaches & perspectives.
Fern Gorin has been a coach since 1984 and has worked with over 12,000 clients. She personally founded the Life Purpose Institute and has developed the course materials for all previous programs. Her coaching tools have been successfully utilized with over a million people worldwide.
2014 COURSE SCHEDULE:
Thursday, September 18th (8 week course telecourse)
Completion of Life Purpose Institute’s Life Coaching or Spiritual Coaching Certification Training
REFUND INFORMATION:No refunds will be issued after attending the first class. You can receive a credit or partial credit for the cost of the program to apply to a different training/date within 1 year of purchase.