Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. All content is copyright, Life Purpose Institute. All rights reserved.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of lifepurposeinstitute.com.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Policy for Refunds, Transfers and Cancellations
Make Up Classes, Refunds and Transferring
A Participant must notify Life Purpose Institute, Inc. in writing if they need to cancel, transfer or withdraw from any class prior to the start date of that class. If a Participant misses any of the telephone classes, they may make them up by listening to audio recordings of their class, or pay a fee of $150.00 for a private makeup session class. If Participant misses more than 3 telephone classes and is unable to make-up those classes, the Participant will be asked to withdraw from the class and will have the option to transfer to a future class within 1 year. There is a transfer fee of $595.00. No refund will be given 2 days after a class has started.
Refunds requested by Participant 2 weeks prior to a class start date will be given a full refund less a $595.00 cancellation fee and less a $500.00 administrative fee. For a Participant who is enrolled in the ACTP program and requests a refund 2 weeks prior to a class start date, a $1,000.00 cancellation fee and a $500.00 administrative fee will be deducted and the rest of the fee will be refunded. If a Participant who is enrolled in the ACTP program has not fulfilled their payment plan agreement, Participant agrees that the $500.00 administrative fee will be charged against the credit card or they will provide another form of payment if there is no credit card. All requests for refunds will be processed by the end of the following month.
In order to preserve the group dynamics of our small classes, it is strongly suggested that a Participant remain in the same class and not transfer if at all possible. If a payment plan has been set-up and a Participant drops out, the Participant is still responsible for the unpaid balance of the payment plan unless a refund has been requested 2 weeks prior to a class start date. If a personal emergency arises (i.e. death in the family, a major personal illness, not the common cold, or any other malady of a minor nature) occurs, and the Participant is unable to finish the class, the Participant can transfer to a future class within 1 year and the $595.00 transfer fee will be waived.
A Participant must complete their certification requirements within 1 year of the last day of their training. No refund will be given 2 days after a class has started. If a Participant is enrolled in the ACTP program, they will be required to complete their certification within 2 years of the last day of their last program. No refund will be given 2 days after a class has started for any of the ACTP programs.
If for any reason, a Participant is unhappy or dissatisfied during a class, we request that the Participant notify the Instructor as soon as possible and provide specific feedback so that we can work on a solution, if any to resolve or improve the situation.
If for any reason a class is cancelled due to lack of enrollment, a Participant will be notified 2 weeks prior to a class start date. Life Purpose Institute, Inc. will make every effort to offer another future date for the same program and if not, a Participant will be refunded in full. If for any reason a class is cancelled due to an unforeseen emergency, Life Purpose Institute, Inc. will make every effort to offer another future date for the same program and if not, a Participant will be refunded in full.
Termination and Disruption
By giving written notice to Participant, Life Purpose Institute, Inc. may terminate the Agreement and the License granted hereunder at any time for breach of any of its provisions or for lack of professional conduct. In addition, Life Purpose Institute, Inc. may terminate this Agreement and License granted herein if, during Participant’s training or at any time thereafter, Fern Gorin, Director, determined in her sole discretion, that Participant is unable to meet the standards set forth in this agreement.
If at any time during a class, Participant becomes disruptive (i.e., under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs, rude or violent behavior), Life Purpose Institute, Inc. will dismiss Participant and no refund will be given to Participant.