Life Coach Certification
How is Life Purpose Institute’s Life Coach Certification Program different from other programs I can take?Comprehensive, step by step training often referred to as a “business in a box”
- Small group setting (10-12 students) with extensive practice and expert feedback
- Personal attentional and support each step of the way
- Tools to prepare you to coach around all the areas of life
- Profound and life-changing processes that transform lives and create permanent change
- Extensive 650 page manual with forms, worksheets and templates
- Receive ongoing support with marketing during and after your training
- ICF Accredited
- Commitment to each person’s success as a coach
How long does the Life Coach Certification take?
We offer 3 and 6 month programs in both day and evening timeframes, as well as 5 day intensives with four 2-hour follow up classes. Certification requirements include coaching practice clients, peer coaching, taking two exams and meeting with your instructor to review certification documents.Free Consultation | Free Class | Schedules | Programs | Register
How will obtaining the Life Coach Certification help me?
- You can become a Certified Life Coach ( a C.L.C)
- Clients seek out coaches that are well trained and certified.
- You obtain a high level of skill and competence in providing coaching
- You're trained to use over 100 tools to help people make progress in all areas of life.
- By learning our coaching method you'll be able to consistently get positive results with clients.
- You obtain the training hours you need to obtain an ICF Credential.
Free Marketing support during and after your training. This includes.
- Individual meetings with your instructor to get feedback on your marketing plan and materials.
- Being able to call or e-mail with questions or receive advise on your marketing approach at any time
- Free classes on marketing for your professional development.
- Being able to participate in a private Alumni Community where people network and get support
By getting your certification through Life Purpose Institute, you’ll become a competent coach with all the tools and support to create a highly successful practice.
Extensive Coaching Tools
The Coaching Tools you will be certified in have been successfully used with over two million people worldwide since 1984.
You’ll be able to help clients make progress in all areas of their lives: relationships, health, career, life balance, spirituality, finances, etc. You’ll also be able to coach people through life transitions, help them discover their life purpose, find meaning and fulfillment in life and work and create a life they love.
Blocks and obstacles often get in the way of the client’s moving forward and making progress in these areas of life, so you are trained to use transformational tools to help your client resolve or overcome those roadblocks, change lifelong patterns and be able to successfully achieve their goals.
During your training you will also be given extensive marketing materials, tools, and support. Life Purpose Institute continues provides ongoing support after your training to ensure your success as a coach.Free Consultation | Free Class | Schedules | Programs | Register
You may also wish to obtain an ICF Credential. Life Coaching is not currently state regulated but it is anticipated it will be in the future. As such many people pursue their ICF Credential.
By completing the Life Purpose Institute's Life or Spiritual Coach Certification Program( 60 hours) or taking the 125 hour programs you can receive the training hours you need to qualify for ICF credentials. Life Purpose Institute is an ICF Accredited Coach Training Program. Accredited Programs have the highest quality programs and standards. For more details see ICF Credentials